Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Practice More! Two Months to a worthy form

I don't think I have any ACTUAL readers, but in the off chance that I do... I propose a challenge:

Pick up an old form (got to be a rusty, old form that you have neglected) or a new one and record your Day 1. Put it on youtube.

Yeah, that's right. PUT IT UP. It's gonna suck. So remove ratings and comments (unless you are a glutton for punishment). The goal here is to motivate you to do BETTER. Your beginning stage is documented.

Between now and the end of April, practice as much as you can. Every Sunday I'll post some drilling ideas for your form/kata/hyung. Feel free to document those by commenting on a post or posting a video response.

During the third week of April, participants will post an "after" video showing all their hard work. I'll keep mine open for comments at that point.

Who is interested?

1 comment:

Tom Marker said...

ok. i'm in. i'll come up with a form this weekend to work on. maybe I will pick up Tae Gi Hyul.