Monday, October 30, 2006

My Summer Plans

Hello soon-to-be loyal readers. This blog will track the development of my summer plans. In the span of one month or less, I am planning on cycling the eastern seaboard visiting as many Tang Soo Do, Soo Bahk Do, or Moo Duk Kwan related dojangs as possible. This venture is still in the planning phase.

First I would like to detail some parameters of the trip:

1. Maximum 100 miles per day on the bicycle.
2. Coastal routes will be preferable.
3. At most I would like to spend two days in any one location.
4. I would like my trip to finish in late July, early August at my schools martial art camp in the blue ridge mountains of VA. (So from Ct to Florida then Florida to VA).

I have recently developed some acquaintances in the Mi Guk Kwan and Moo Sa Do organizations and am looking forward to meeting these individuals.

No comments: